We live in a litigious society, and exorbitant jury verdicts can run into millions of dollars. Group Personal Excess Liability Insurance provides added legal protection in case of a lawsuit. The coverage is a comprehensive benefit for key personnel, managers, partners, principals and employees. This coverage provides each participating member within a defined group with excess liability insurance for the coverage limit selected. Group Personal Excess Liability Insurance offers the advantage of group rates and as a “true group policy,” the company will not individually underwrite or decline individuals within the group.
- Worldwide coverage is available in amounts from $1 million to $50 million (depending on plan specifics)
- Broad Coverage for Property Damage and Personal Injury
- Coverage includes spouse, domestic partner and any person under age 25 living in the household
- Automatic coverage for non-compensated Directors and Officers of not-for-profit boards
- Identity Fraud coverage
- Simple one-page application
- Employment Practices Liability coverage is available for an additional premium