Why Ifft & Palmer for your auto insurance needs?
Choosing the right kind of auto insurance can be difficult. Our agents are not here to sell you the least expensive policy, rather we provide adequate protection for your financial assets (liability) and your vehicle investment (physical damage). We will compare options and customize coverage to fit your specific needs and we’re dedicated to helping you select the right coverage at the right price.
|Types of Coverage||Explanation of Coverage|
|Full Tort||Allows you to recover for damages, including pain and suffering that occur from an auto accident.|
|Limited Tort||Allows you to recover for medical and other related expenses resulting from an auto accident, but generally does not include coverage for pain and suffering. Limited tort is available for a reduced premium.|
|Insured’s legal liability for bodily injury and/or property damage that was the result of negligent driving.|
|First Party Benefits:
|Pays for medical bills, ambulance, rehabilitation, due to an auto accident. Coverage applies regardless of fault.|
|First Party Benefits
|Pays for lost wages incurred from an auto accident.Pays for funeral expenses from an auto accident.Pays for expenses resulting from death due to an auto accident.|
|Extraordinary Medical Benefits||Maximum protection for medical and rehabilitation expenses that exceed $100,000.|
|Coverage applies if you are hit by a driver without auto insurance.Coverage applies for bodily injury to you if you are hit by a driver who DOES NOT have enough coverage to pay for your claim.Ability to multiply the amount of uninsured/underinsured motorists’ coverage by the number of vehicles on your policy. There is an additional premium for this option.|
|Comprehensive||Pays for theft or damage to your vehicle by fire, vandalism, glass breakage, flood, falling objects, or striking an animal.|
|Collision||Pays for repairs due to damages to your vehicle from colliding with objects and shopping cart mishaps.|
|Deductible||The amount you pay before a comprehensive or collision claim is paid by the insurance carrier.|
|Rental Reimbursement||Cost of a rental vehicle when required due to a covered loss.|
|Towing||Reasonable and necessary towing and labor cost subject to policy terms.|
|Full Glass||Offered by some carriers – no deductible will apply in the event your windshield needs replacement.|
|Gap Coverage||Offered by most insurance carriers. Pays any gap between the amount you owe on the vehile and the amount you received from the insurance company for the total loss of the vehicle. Remember, most claims are settled on an actual cash-value basis.|
*Uninsured/underinsured coverage does not apply to property damage
The information contained is for illustration purposes only. It is not a legal contract, and is not a substitute for anyinsurance policy(ies). The actual policy(ies) terms, conditions, limits and exclusions will govern in the event of a claim.
- Start with a description of yourself. Write down some facts about yourself, your family, and your driving habits. Review your financial picture, listing your assets and include the value of your car. Determine what you want to protect and outline your budget. Answer the question, “What should I consider when purchasing insurance.” It will help you decide on your needs.
- Even if you already know, please take a few minutes to go over the types of automobile insurance coverages: CLICK HERE
- Select the car deductible and limits that meet your needs.
- Find out what discounts and advantages are available to you. At Ifft & Palmer, your safe-driving habits, the number of cars you insure, or other policies you have with us are some ways you could save money.
- Finally, choose an insurer who will be there when you need them. At Ifft & Palmer, we provide responsive claim service that has earned customer loyalty for years.